Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Papela in Granada


My friend Pepa in Granada has a paper shop where she sells my creations
and I was really pleased when she told me last saturday, she only had 2 notebooks left
and also sold the big blue bag I made for her window shop.
Hooray ! so I started to make more notebooks.....
and...ooops I think I'll forget about the collage project I was talking about in my last post.
I'm too busy !

Mon amie Pepa a une boutique d'articles en papier à Grenade où elle vend mes créations
et j'étais très contente quand elle m'a dit samedi dernier qu'il ne lui restait plus que
2 carnets et qu'elle a aussi vendu le grand sac bleu en papier que j'avais fait pour sa vitrine.
Youpi !...donc j'ai commencé à faire d'autres carnets.....
et....hum....je vais laisser tomber le projet de collage dont je parlais dans mon dernier post.
Je suis déjà trop occupée !

Papela
Horno de Abad 5
18002 Granada
958 26 59 03

No comments:

Post a Comment